24 September 2008

The Official Newsletter & Some Sketches

Once again, I spent most of the day tweaking bits and pieces of my website. Most of the things I worked on are probably less noticeable to you if you haven't visited it recently. Nonetheless, I have finally made my artistic career a little more professional. I created an "official" mailing list. If you want to sign up, click here....
or on this head...

If you're already on my mailing list, you will need to sign up again. Why? There's a strong anti-spam policy in place with this server. This means it's the "real" deal, and I promise not to send any junk! If this applies to you, I intend to send you a confirmation e-mail very soon to make it easier for you to do just that.

On another note, here are a few sketches I completed this week. I'm working on adding some color to one or two right now.
Women & their Scene
explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails