25 September 2008

Some Women & their Places

Here's a new drawing I finished last night. I'm not exactly sure where I've seen these women, but I know that they are a stereotype of sorts. Is it the fashion scene... or are they on the streets... I really cannot recall. You tell me.


And just for a little inspiration, I thought I'd share my blood orange with you. I thought this was a beautiful fruit the moment I first saw one. And when I saw them in the market today, I had to purchase one. They're also very tasty!

Blood Orange
one blood orange

Aside from this... I'm still plugging away on my website. I want to have all of the structure completed soon, but I'm taking the rest of the afternoon to work on other projects. Oh yeah... I'm also working on a secret project that I'll share with you once it's been given to the appropriate person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails