16 September 2008

Too Much to Do

It's been a super busy day, and I don't have much time to post anything. But here's what's happening...

- dropped my artwork off at Ned Devine's for the One Art Show this evening. If you're in Boston and want something fun to do this evening, swing by the Silent Art Auction. Click here to see more details.

- created a new print per a client's request... but it's now going to be a limited edition print that I'm selling in my etsy shop.
Mother and Child
Mother & Child PRINT


- now I'm creating a design for another client's one-year old birthday party... check out Crunchy Clean to see their amazing eco-friendly laundry detergent. I'll post the party invite as soon as it's completed.

- then, I'm going back to Ned Devine's this evening for the event. I hope to see you there! Here's Looking Up, which was my donation to the Silent Art Auction. This artwork is a limited edition screen print, and it's the first one in the edition.
Looking Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails