17 September 2008

Sick, Tired, but Can't Stop Working...

I'm not feeling the greatest today. My doctor prescribed a new medication and it's got me "under the weather," but I'm doing my best to be productive. I have a few tasks that I have to complete.

Nonetheless, I wanted to mention that I have just listed Looking Up for sale in Urbanature. It's a limited edition print of 100, and the first print of the series sold at the Silent Art Auction last night. If you need to associate an image with the name, it's this one.

And just for fun, I thought I'd share what my studio looked like on Saturday. I was giving art lessons/babysitting. We made a mess, created shrinky dinks, and had a great time. We even played Chutes and Ladders.
Saturday ART Lessons
imaginary citybird
Saturday ART Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails