05 November 2008

New Studio Space

I've been working on setting up my new work space this week as I continue to ship artwork and attempt to work on some screen printing. I feel like it's a complete disaster, but it should all get better soon. The empty boxes will all disappear tomorrow! So aside from cleaning and organizing all day today, I worked on a new screen print that I shall be showing you all soon. For now, here's my new work space, which is still being set up and organized.

new work space

new work space

The good news is that I should have quite a bit more space to work with here in our new home. And hopefully, I will someday have a studio outside my home, but for now, this is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails