15 December 2008

Celebrating & Relaxing

Today is Luke's and my 7-year anniversary, and I'm thrilled to say that it's also a beautiful day outside. In fact, as I type this, I'm sitting outside, enjoying my lunch, and the beautiful weather. Are you jealous yet? Well, it is December and nearly 60 degrees in New York. I cannot believe it!
packaging - Mother & her Children

Well, since it's my anniversary, I won't focus on telling you about the packages I'm dropping off at the post office today. (You see, today was the last day to have your Christmas gifts ordered/shipped in order to receive them by Christmas.) Instead, I'll tell you what my hubby and I are doing to celebrate.

ingredients

To start the day off right, we sat down and ate waffles before he rushed off to work. Now, I just walked over to Gracie's Ravioli and purchased the rest of the necessary ingredients for our Antipasto dish, Baked Shrimp Scampi and Tiramisu. That will be dinner, waiting on him when he arrives home. Then, we'll go over to the Riverspace to watch some of Broadway's musicians perform some an excellent show.

So that's the anniversary this year. It's nothing too exciting, but I think it will be very nice and relaxing, which is the perfect I way to spend a day with the one you love. Relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you're making a delicious dinner! We're having a party food recipe contest and would love to have you enter one of your favorite recipes. I've linked to the contest through my name - the deadline to enter is tomorrow at 7 p.m. your time. Very jealous it's warm in NY ... it's freezing cold here in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails