12 December 2008

Christmas Gift

Well, I just hopped on over to random.org, and I plugged everyone who has subscribed to my sHandke Mailing List into the list randomizer. The person's name who was on the top of the list was the winner, and that person's name just so happened to be Erin Buch. So congrats, Erin! I'll be sending you one of your first packages to your new address in Chicago.

Brownstone Dreamer

This is 4x6 drawing that she'll be receiving. It's called, Brownstone Dreamer, and I completed it this week just for this contest. If you haven't subscribed to my mailing list yet but want to, click here. And I hope to have more contests like this in the near future. So better luck to you if you were not the winner this time.

And if you ever want to post a random statement about my artwork or me on my website, I now have a guestbook right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails