05 January 2009

Home from the Holidays!

Today is my first day back from Christmas vacation, so I've decided that I'm going to get organized in the New Year. I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, but I am making a lengthy to-do list, including things that I want to accomplish this month (and then some).

giraffesqueaky moosepacifier
blocks

As you can see by the above sketches, I was rather influenced by the kids who surrounded me during the holidays. You'll soon see some of these sketches used in an illustration that I completed while I was visiting family this holiday season. Just wait, it will be published in Issue 2 of the Underground Art School Magazine soon.

Now, I'm just counting down the minutes until I receive that vintage record player that my mom gave me as a Christmas gift this year. I'll probably then switch from listening to non-stop Bon Iverto Creedence Clearwater Revivalor the Bee Gees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails