05 January 2009

Simplicity & Life

While I was away, I sketched some while the family gathered together to celebrate Christmas, the New Year, and simply being together. We played games, drank sparkling grape juice, and some beer. We laughed, cried, and simply had fun!
sparkling grape juice Fat Tire and dominoes

I watched this before I left for my vacation, and I think the combination of this illustrative influence and my minimal tools spawned a simplistic sketching style.

Now, I'm off to work on my website. My goal is to have it updated and ready to present to potential clients by the end of this month. If you have suggestions about the layout or navigation, feel free to let me know your ideas.
faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails