28 January 2009

New Work

This is part of a new series of paintings that I've been creating.
Our City Lives
our city lives - in progress

While I was in Boston, I picked up a bunch of wood that had been tossed in the trash, and when we moved to New York a few months ago, I took it with me. Now that my life is getting a little more organized, I decided to use some of those materials. The series is not quite finished, but I thought I'd give you an idea of one of the things I've been working on.

I also decided to use some of those imperfect Looking Up screen prints, and I'm going to have a collection of Looking Up ... in my MIND prints for sale in Urbanature. Each print will have a handwritten quote layered atop an imperfect print.
I have learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails