22 January 2009

This is for You...

I read this today and thought it was a fitting statement for the card that I just created.
Simply put, legendary love motivates the sweetest kind of wonder, and inspires the purest return of love... I believe a legendary love sweeps through eternity, and that love is written like poetry on the hands of the divine. When we discover it we will be swept along into the arms of the most loving and awe-inspiring...
- Ben Pasley -
This is for you... (front)
Now, if you have a special someone that you've given your heart to, this is the perfect card for them. And it's a hand-drawn addition to my limited edition collection that I'm selling in my shop.
This is for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails