28 February 2009

Lazy Weekend

This has been a fairly lazy weekend. Well, really not so lazy... just relaxing. Friday night, I began screen printing some beer labels and sadly realized that the image/words were reversed. This is the result:
handke holiday ale - beer labels
Then, the hubby and I spent Saturday simply hanging out, and I printed the corrected labels for his Handke Holiday Ale. Yeah... it's not the holiday season now, but they'll make a nice Christmas gift next year (if they last). Then, we visited the Defiant Brewing Co. and filled up our growler, because you have to have a good beer to drink while bottling a new tasty home brew. So we'll be bottling beer today. It's an Irish Ale, and I'm making a special label for those, too.
screen printed beer labels
I guess you could say it's been an artist and home brewer's dream weekend.
home brewers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails