27 February 2009

Illustration Projects in process

I've been working on some serious illustration projects recently. One of the projects happens to be for a independent record + book shop. So I've been sketching various ideas for the owner and sharing them with him at my leisure. Here are a few of the sketches that may turn into something more soon.
turntable books


The other illustration gigs are currently in process, and once their proofs are approved, I'll share more.
listen loud


Oh yeah... and just thought I'd mention that I have one piece in SPIN, an art exhibition in Allston, MA at Rescue. The opening for the show is Sunday, MARCH 1. More info can be found here. And my artwork can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails