04 February 2009

Little Time

I've been super busy lately, so there has been little time to post anything new. However, I've been working on a wholesale order, and I'll have artwork from that project to show-and-tell very soon. Plus, I am ready to create a couple new paintings and screen print another design on some t-shirts (and onesies). On top of that, I'll be shipping artwork today and tomorrow; and I should soon be able to announce a new art show that I'll have some work in.

And..... if you didn't realize it yet, I've posted a few new things for sale in my shop. His Worst Day is one of the original pieces that is currently for sale, and more will be available soon.
His Worst Day

For now, I must get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails