31 January 2009

Planes, Trains, Cars

I have a new screen print that I created. I'll soon be introducing more designs similar to this. This one is loosely based on the concept of travel. Since we moved to the East coast, any time we want to see family, we have to travel by an automobile, a train, and then an airplane. I didn't want anything to be too realistic, so each drawing was created with the image of a tin toy in mind. Onesies with this print will soon be for sale in my shop.
Planes, Trains, Autos Onesie
Caution Yellow on Slate
Planes, Trains, Autos - Onesie screen printing - 2

The sketch below was I originally created. I then edited it and turned it into a screenprint.
trains, planes, automobiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails