07 April 2009

Magic Weather

The weather has been changing quite a bit lately. One day it's absolutely beautiful and the next it's cold and rainy. I cannot complain though. At least it's not snowing in our neighborhood. (I feel for all of you back in the Midwest.)

Anyway, all of that chat about the weather brings me to this beautiful song by Alessi's Ark. The video was created by Alan Cracknell as an entry for a College Film Competition, and I like it.

The other news is that Alessi's Ark has a new album that is being released very soon! The album artwork was created by the talented artist, Laura Levine.

Now maybe I'm inspired to create a new piece about the weather.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11 May, 2009

    Thanks Shawna.

    Glad you liked the video.

    All the best
    Alan Cracknell

    ReplyDelete

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails