09 April 2009

Sketching for Labels

I haven't shown much of my newest projects recently, so I thought I'd share just a glimpse at the sketches that I was working on for these beer labels. I've hand-drawn all of the lettering, and there is an illustration that I created especially for this label as well.
Beer Labels - in progress

These were a custom order from a woman whose husband likes to brew and takes his beer to some of the home brew contests. As I understand, some of his beer has been award winning! Nice. Want to try it?
favorite nook

I'm actually about finished with this label, but I believe there will be many more that I'll be creating for them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog- you are very talented. I will visit here more often to see what you are up too. and yes, I'd like to try the beer :)

    ReplyDelete

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails