29 August 2008

Friday HAPPY HOUR

Each Friday, I've decided I want to celebrate HAPPY HOUR. In honor of discounted drinks and appetizers in most states, I am now providing you with an artwork HAPPY HOUR. This is a part of etsy that others have been taking advantage of for quite some time.

Normally, the "HAPPY HOUR" begins at 3:00pm and ends at 8:00pm EST. But this evening, I started mine at 5:00pm and it will end at 10:00pm EST. KateBlack began this madness long ago, and here's the 4-1-1.

HAPPY HOUR

So here's what I'm offering this Friday:

Not only are several of my pieces dramatically discounted, but I'm also offering Buy one, Get one half off any SALE ITEMS until 10:00 pm EST this evening.

Just purchase what you want. Don't pay, and I'll send you an adjusted invoice. But do not forget to mention "HAPPY HOUR" in the notes to seller section during checkout. If you don't already have an etsy account, but you want to buy something, click here to sign up to etsy. Or just send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails