05 September 2008

All that's Happening

I'm working on all sorts of things right now, but one of the big items I wanted to cross off my list this week was adding some new merchandise to my Urbanature shop.

OUR CITY - take2OUR CITY - take1OUR CITY - take3

Now, I've added quite a few items, and I'm focusing on a painting, which I hope to become a series of work. I want to create several paintings similar to this, and I hope to show them in a solo show sometime in the near future. Here's a glimpse at that work in progress. In this photo, I had only screen printed the image onto the canvas, but now I've begun adding pen and ink drawings surrounding the print.

work in progress

also...

It's Friday HAPPY HOUR!
HAPPY HOUR

I now have two etsy shops, so I have two specials happening from 3:00pm - 8:00pm EST.

sHandke HAPPY HOUR: 25% OFF anything (excluding current sale items)

Urbanature HAPPY HOUR: Purchase ANY one item, receive the second for half off! The good news is that most everything is brand new.

Just purchase what you want. Don't pay, and I'll send you an adjusted invoice. But do not forget to mention "HAPPY HOUR" in the notes to seller section during checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails