04 September 2008

Our City & a Hot Day

It was sort of hot inside today, which made me less focused. I guess I could have turned on the air conditioner, but I didn't feel like it. I'm trying to save energy... as much as possible.

Nonetheless, I accomplished a thing or two. Here's a photoshoot of my new t-shirt that will is FOR SALE in the Urbanature shop.

Our City - take1Our City - take3Our City - take2Our City - tshirt

Right now, I only have a medium women's t-shirt listed, but I have other sizes available. And I also have a men's medium t-shirt with a black print on white.

For a while, I also sat down to rest and think... next to the dumpster. So I thought it would be fun to take a shot of me sitting there.

thinking beside the dumpster


I also thought I'd share this new print with you.

screen printing

I cannot believe I just learned how to do this a few months ago. It's so much fun. If I would have known how much fun it would be, I would have learned long ago!

Now, I'm off to print this on a prepared canvas, so I can work on that painting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails