03 September 2008

Dry Your Dishes & a Quick Update

I really didn't feel like spending much time on the computer today, so I am just here [at the computer] temporarily to "show and tell" what I was working on today.

I've been working on the packaging for Urbanature, and I screen printed numerous tea towels today. I've heat set them and they're ready for use. Check them out here on etsy.

Urbanature Dry Your Dishes - Tea Towels

Urbanature Dry Your Dishes - Tea Towels


I also burned a new silk screen today, and I hope to have something to show tomorrow. Just for your curiosity, this is the design for the screen print. I intend to have it be part of a new series of paintings that I've dreamed about in my head. Now it's time to put those ideas into action.

Aside from these things, I've been creating to-do lists, doing my laundry, sketching, and preparing select artwork for a consignment. I'm saving all of that for later. And I have more and more ideas... but it would take too long to share it all right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails