02 September 2008

People Watching & New Work

I took some time off this weekend. It was nice to just relax!

Late last week, I completed this drawing.
Sitting inside the house, waiting for people to watch, but no one arrives at the bus stop that day. People watching...
No One to Watch

No One to Watch
It's for sale in my etsy shop.

This drawing is the complete opposite of what this weekend was like for me. All of the college students were moving back in, so I had plenty of people to watch from my windows.


Today I'm going to create a new silkscreen using this stencil. This image is taken from a digitally altered photograph, and I've added some original drawings. I'm going to screen print some found wood and add other drawings that I have in mind to the finished piece. I want to do a complete series like this and hope to show them somewhere special.

a new stencil for a screen print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails