20 September 2008

new... New... NEW!

I have made even more new prints that I'm now selling in my etsy shop.

In addition to all of these new prints I've been creating, you should pre-order your holiday cards with me. I'll throw in a few extra note cards with the order. I've nearly finished some additional illustrations that I'll be including in this year's xMas note card sets. Right now, I've only listed the pre-sale option for a set of 12 note cards, but if you want more, I will provide you with a nice little discount and list them especially for you. I'll "show and tell" the actual cards next week.
xMas Note Card Choices

On top of all of that... I've also been creating some more new scribbles-sketches. Here's The Orchard just in time for the fall season. Of course, it's for sale in my etsy shop.
The Orchard

Now, I'm going to Cape Cod, because we haven't even gone in the past 3 years that we've lived out here in Boston. Plus, I've heard that it's a lot more fun during the fall/late summer. (There are fewer tourists.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails