19 September 2008

NEW PRINTS & sketches for xMas

I have been creating some new art prints that I will sell via my etsy shop in a limited edition series. Many of them were archived original scribbles-sketches, and since I have had some requests for these illustrations, I have decided to create Limited Edition Prints of a select few. Each print that is shown below is a 5" x 7" print on 110lb. construction white French Paper. It's 100% recycled and an acid-free paper.


And on the subject of PRINTS, for Friday HAPPY HOUR today, I'll be offering "Buy two PRINTS, get one free." And whenever you pre-order some of my xMas cards (which I will be listing later), you'll get two cards free. All you have to do is mention "happy hour" in your "notes to seller" when you checkout, and I'll send you a revised invoice. (I'll have both xMas cards and more prints listed soon.)
HAPPY HOUR


In addition to the prints, I'm working on some new sketches that will be part of my Christmas Card collection for the upcoming holiday season. Here's a sneak preview of a few additions to the xMas theme I began in 2006. In addition to the new illustrations, I've also improved the packaging and the overall template.
the last giftThe Tree Lot
Shepherds & the Light - work in progressshepherds

And I still have a couple of other ideas for more illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails